I’ve uploaded 2 very basic headers to the site. I hope to further customize the look of the site in the next few weeks. In the meanwhile, I’ve corrected a bug in the slideshow function, so that should work for the productions for which I have uploaded photos. Next on the agenda: uploading photos for more of the productions, and adding links to our mailing list.
I’ve added the posters I had immediately on hand for the past productions, and linked the past production pages to the sub-pages. Image gallery yet to come.
So I’ve filled out the past production list some. I still need to add the posters from the past productions.
Next up, an image gallery!
I’ve been making some strides learning php and the basics of working with WordPress. I think I’ve figured out a functional (but not necessarily beautiful) way to add pages for each of our old productions. Soon I’ll begin working on the aesthetics.
Hi all! I’m currently working on the website, which will include historical information on all our past productions, so stay tuned!