I’ve changed the website theme, and this one seems to work quite well. I still need to customize the header. I have added pictures to several of our past productions: Tsunami, Naga, the Talk, IAR and Bricks and Lyrics. The rest will come soon.
I’ve added the posters I had immediately on hand for the past productions, and linked the past production pages to the sub-pages. Image gallery yet to come.
So I’ve filled out the past production list some. I still need to add the posters from the past productions.
Next up, an image gallery!
I’ve been making some strides learning php and the basics of working with WordPress. I think I’ve figured out a functional (but not necessarily beautiful) way to add pages for each of our old productions. Soon I’ll begin working on the aesthetics.
Hi all! I’m currently working on the website, which will include historical information on all our past productions, so stay tuned!